Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13th Baby Shower at TCS


What an overwhelming experience! I didn't bring Henry, but I brought a slideshow of pictures and a board with printed pictures for my teacher-friends to see what a great experience our adoption process was so far.


Very yummy potluck foods - my favorite!



Everything was just sooo cute and sooo small, I was overwhelmed! :)


Debbie Petzrick and Debbie Koth (on the end next to my mother) were to the two hostesses with the mostestes (?!) They put this all together and it was very special for me to have so many people attend. We ate, I shared a little of our experience infront of the group about the adoption process in the hospital, then Debbie Koth read a passage from the Bible and we had a group prayer. What an afternoon filled with love it was! Thank you TCS friends!


Here are the images projected up on the wall from a thumb drive full of pictures!


So many lovely friends came!


I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment