Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Precious moments...


I'm still in the most enjoyable bonding time with him as he falls asleep on me. There's so many books that try and tell you what to do and not do...one of them being that you should put the baby in the crib at the same time every night while he's still awake so he can self-soothe and put himself to sleep... I agree with that and do it sometimes, but more often than not, he ends up like this at the end of the night. I'm thinking I only have a limited amount of time that he'll want to do this, and it just feels like the right thing for me to do. That being said, he is an amazing sleeper! At 2-1/2 months, he started sleeping from 8 or 9 at night until 7 or 7:30 in the morning without crying to be rescued. So, I think since he's soooo good about sleeping, that I can be a little lenient in this area.

He really is amazing! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment