Sunday, June 26, 2011

4th week pics: first bath!


His first try at a "sling" which turned out to be a little big for him at the time. I went with the "Mobi wrap" after this...it's like an ace bandage that wraps all around your torso along with the little one tucked up inside as well. What a great way of staying close, yet having a little independence to get things done around the house! Thanks, Anne!


I can't stop kissing him!


His first bath! We used this "wearable blanket" that ties around my neck and folds under him so that I can lift him out of the tub along with me and not worry about him being too slippery for my grasp. The best way for the tub experience I've found is to get in the tub with him and prop him up on a little sling. He seemed to like the water although he wasn't too excited about the soap and water on his head... Thanks Jackie!!


All clean!

1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful. I couldn't be happier for you and your family!!! josie

    ReplyDelete